Starter: Today we will play Multiplication Bingo!
A Multiplication Bingo Pack can be accessed here.
More bingo cards can be found here.
The steps for playing:
- Cut the problem cards on the dotted lines to create a deck for you to hold.
- Make sure everyone has a bingo sheet.
- The teacher shuffles the problem deck.
- The teacher will call out an equation. Kids should solve the problem in their heads, then check their sheet to see if the answer is there.
- When a child has the answer her sheet, she can draw an "X" over it or place a counter on the correct box.
- The first player to have five correct answers in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally has "bingo!"